NO COST Covid testing. Drive-up and walk-in testing. Rapid results in as little as 15 minutes. Same day PCR available.
Where is the Covid Test available?
We have multiple locations throughout the US.
- Elmhurst IL 747 N Church Rd F6 Elmhurst, IL 60126 (parking is in the back designated slots)
- Schaumburg IL 1089 N Salem Dr Schaumburg, IL 60194
- Highland Park IL 1780 Green Bay Rd, Suite 204A, Highland Park, IL 60035
- Hanover Park IL 7450 Barrington Rd, Hanover Park IL 60133
- Chicago IL 1227 W Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 60660
- Fox River Grove IL 922 IL-22, Fox River Grove, IL 60021
- West Dundee (Coming Soon) 4664 West Main St West Dundee, IL 60118
- Des Plaines (Coming Soon) 818 Elmhurst Rd Des Plaines, IL 60016
- Lombard 217-A East Roosevelt Rd. Lombard IL 60148
- Oak Forest IL 6054 West 159th Street Oak Forest, IL 60452
What type of Covid test is performed?
- Rapid 15 minute Antigen Covid Test
- Molecular RT-PCR Covid Test
Satisfies Most Travel Requirements
When should I get tested for Covid?
- Within 2-3 days of suspected exposure
- Onset of symptoms (fevers, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, malaise, and generalized body aches)
- Health Care Professional, first responders and others that are high risk of contact with Covid and suspecting Covid infection
- Before or After Travel, large gatherings, close contact, and events
How is Covid testing done?
- While you remain in the vehicle, we will collect a sample of nasal secretions. This is done by inserting the swab into both nostrils approximately 1 inch into the nasal passage (midway) and further for more than 10 seconds. The swab is rotated several times, removed gently and this process is repeated on the other side.
- We value your time, so your on-site time will only take about 5-10 minutes.
How soon will I receive my Covid test results?
- Rapid Antigen Test results are available onsite within 15 minutes
- Molecular RT-PCR Test 24 Hours results will be sent within 24 hours via email or logging into our secure patient portal
- Same dat RT-PCR results are available at certain locations
Do you Accept Insurance?
- Starting on March 18 and lasting for the duration of the public health emergency, all forms of public and private insurance, including self-funded plans, must now cover FDA-approved Covid-19 tests and costs associated with diagnostic testing with no cost-sharing. Use our simple eligibility test to determine if your Covid test is covered at no cost to you.
Do you Qualify for No Cost COVID-19 Test?
At this time, you could meet the criteria for no cost Covid-19 testing under applicable clinical guidelines. Trilab Health site will bill your insurance or access federal funds for uninsured. Patients with insurance are required to share accurate insurance information. Patients without insurance must truthfully declare they are uninsured so Trilab Health laboratories may seek federal funding for the testing of uninsured patients.
How old does a patient have to be to get a Covid-19 test?
- Anyone aged 3 + can have the Covid test ordered
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany and complete this registration for all minor patients under the age of 18
Do I need an appointment?
No, though we encourage setting up an appointment it is not necessary at this time.
Do I need a referral from a doctor or provider?
- Referrals are not required.
Can I schedule a Covid test in advance?
- Yes. Appointments can be made in advance.
What do I need to bring with me?
- After you make your appointment, you will be prompted to fill out a form to gather the information we need.
- Proof of identity is required to verify registration
- Be sure to have your mobile phone in case we need to reach you
What are the fees for the Covid test?
- Rapid Antigen and Molecular PCR testing is FREE provided certain eligibility requirements are met
- Self-pay pricing
- Rapid Point of care Covid test $69
- Molecular PCR Covid test $149
- PCR and Rapid Point of care Covid test $199
- $99 expedite fee for same day Covid test results
We accept Credit, Debit and FSA Cards